Thursday, October 2, 2008

Little Rock Star

Oh Landon, he seriously thinks that he is a rock star. He just cracks me up. Today, he got dressed all by himself, like he always does; mister independent.He came out of his room with his white sweatband with a soccer ball on it, his Alaska PJ shirt, covered in peanut butter, and tucked right on in to his shorts. He was all ready to go to the store with me. I told him I had to shower and get ready and then we could go. So to pass the time he decided that he would rock n’ roll. He really loves old rock n’ roll music. His very favorite song right now is “Juke Box Hero”. Anyway, I turned on the music, and he just rocks out! He stands in the middle of the room, and spins around kicking his legs up in the air, and just rockin’. He loves to dance, and really loves music, I hope that it stays with him, and that he can really develop a talent someday.

No comments: