Sunday, October 5, 2008

It goes by so fast....




Time really does fly by! I was just looking at all the pictures on our computer today, and this one I just love. Landon had the chubbiest little face, ADORABLE ! I can't think of a better word to say about this picture. I really might have to wipe some serious tears if I keep thinking about it, but time sure does fly by. This was taken at Little America with the Hess family, Landon's first Christmas. He is 8months old in this picture. This was also the weekend that he said his very first word, it was "DOG". We were in the gift shop with Lorna, and she was showing him this little puppy and without any help he just said "DOG", plain as could be, with no coaxing at all. I was so surprised, I cried then, and I just might cry thinking about it now. I was listening to conference today, and this picture totally puts in into perspective of how time really goes by so fast and how we should always cherish these great moments. They are some of the best times so far in my life. Well, I really gotta get the kleenex now, maybe you will too.....





No comments: