Monday, November 3, 2008

Ahoy Mates!


The Pirates are back!! These two have got to be the most adorable pirates I have ever seen! Sorry, I am a little partial. They loved it. Mally really loved it. When we went to have Candis take these pictures, Mally ran right on in, and sat down on a little stool. She kept posing and saying, "CHEESE", "CUTE", "CHEESE". It was so adorable! She really thought that she was something else. If you ask her what a pirate says she will say "Yo Ho Me", cute, I know! Landon, he was just in heaven really getting to be Jack Sparrow. He loved it. He wanted to wear his costume all weekend. They really are some fun little pirates!

3 comments:

Average Me said...

I have to agree. Those are some of the cutest pirates I've ever seen. =) For sure we should get together. That would be so fun. Name a place and a time and we'll be there. I've been wanting to get together forever, but I had your old number and I wasn't sure what you guys had going. Seriously any time. I'll call you sometime and we can plan something. Love your face.

Cathy said...

Those are the most adorable pirates EVER!

Cathy said...

Hey little lady,
Can I talk you into emailing me your address?